Most of the girls are guilty of putting up some ridiculously common images on Instagram — from ‘hot dog’ legs in front of sandy, pristine beaches to the impossibly unattainable ‘squad goals’ to the rather unbelievable ‘I woke up like this’ posts—they’ve all been there, done that!
So, when a random bunch of guys created a spoof account Bros Being Basic to recreate pictures women post often—it was bound to be hilarious. Not to forget their tongue-in-cheek descriptions and the photos themselves—this parody account has been totally killing it.
Check them out!
1) Treat Yo Feet today after a long day of shopping! My Bros and I always go to the local nail salon to show our gratitude for hard working small businesses. #fallcolours #hairytoes #besties
2) If You’re Having A Tough #Monday, Just Pretend You’re A Mermaid. #arielforlife #redhairdontcare
3) #saturbae Is For Betches, Boats, Butts And Boobies! #freethenipple
4) The Girly Group Squat Shot #squadgoals
5) People Think Mondays Are Hard…But Not When You Look Like This. #iwokeuplikethis
6) Nothing Like A Sweet Treat To Keep Me Happy This Afternoon! #happyboy
7) I Sooooo Needed This Today. A Warm Bath Doesn’t Just Warm The Body; It Warms The Soul. #StressFree
8)#tbt To When It Was Warm And My #fabulousfeet Were In The Sand. #movingtomiami #hotdoglegs
9) We asked and you guys delivered! Nailed it #FlabulousAF
10) There Is Nothing I Love More Than Staring Into My Breakfast Bowl To Start The Day. Hope Everyone Has A #blessed Wednesday
11) True Friends Are Like Footprints In The Sand; You Can’t Always See Them, But You Know They’re There And That’s When They Carry You. #holdmyheart
12) You Guys Know How I Roll On #traveltuesday: If You Can’t Make It To Hawaii…..bring Hawaii To You! #flowerpower