Beef Cutlets recipe | Without Potato | Easy & Delicious for Lunch & Dinner
Minced beef – 250 g
Vegetable oil for deep or shallow frying
Medium Onion – 1, chopped thinly
Ginger – 1 tsp
Garlic – 1 tsp
Green Chili – 1, chopped
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Egg – 1
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup or as required (optional, see notes)
1. Wash the minced beef in a strainer and squeeze out all the liquid possible. Transfer it into a separate container and prepare the rest of the ingredients.
2. Combine onion, ginger, garlic, green chili, pepper powder, garam masala powder, salt.
Add 1 whole egg.
3. Mix together everything. Make these into little patties with even thickness.
4. Coat them with breadcrumbs on each side. Tap for any excess breadcrumbs.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan. When its hot enough, place the prepared beef patties in oil without overcrowding it. Brown on each side turning gently.
6. Fry for 3 – 4 minutes on medium. Remove, place it on paper towels.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Views All Time