Kids favorite chicken-nuggets. It’s a very tasty and popular snacks for everyone. Today we will show you How to Make Chicken Nuggets At Home. Make them in a large batch and freeze for later and quick use.
Ingredients of Chicken Nuggets (2 serving)
- 3/4 cup and 1 and 1/4 tablespoon chicken
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 3/4 egg
- salt As required
- 1/3 cup refined oil
- 2 and 3/4 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/3 medium onion
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Step 1
- Marinate the chicken for an hourChicken Nuggets is a simple and delectable appetizer recipe and can be made at home very easily. Here’s a simple way of preparing this non-veg starter recipe by following a few simple steps. Take a glass bowl and add chicken, garlic paste, onion, pepper and salt in it. Mix all the ingredients well. Once done, mince the mixture and refrigerate it for around 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Step 2 Prepare the nuggets using beaten egg, flour and breadcrumbsNow, take another bowl and beat the egg in it. Keep aside till further use. Then take small portions of the minced mixture and prepare small nuggets of the same. Coat these nuggets with flour and then dip into the beaten egg mixture. Then, coat with breadcrumbs and arrange it in a plate till further use.
- Step 3 Deep fry the coated chicken nuggets and serve hotMeanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame. Once the oil is sufficiently hot, add nuggets and fry them for 2 mins on both sides. Fry the bite-sized delights till they turn golden brown in colour. Once done, transfer the nuggets over a napkin so that the excess oil is absorbed. Serve hot with ketchup or mint chutney.
Views All Time