Omelette recipe with cheese and vegetables Today we will shows you how to make a Veggie omelette with Cheese. Recipe that’s an easy fast and delicious for breakfast. Omelette recipe with cheese and vegetables is best among the egg recipes and super-fast with these techniques of preparation, timing, and cutting the vegetables for two people to share!
- 1 cup (250 mL)sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)water
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL)pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL)shredded Swiss, old Cheddar or Monterey Jack
- Whisk eggs, water and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray 8-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Remove mushrooms from skillet; set aside.
- Pour half of egg mixture into hot skillet. As eggs set at edges of skillet, use spatula to gently push cooked portions to the centre, tilting skillet to allow uncooked eggs to flow into empty spaces.
- When eggs are almost set on surface but still look moist, cover half of omelette with half of both mushrooms and cheese. Fold unfilled half of omelette over filled half. Cook for a minute, then slide omelette onto plate.
- Keep warm while making another omelette with remaining ingredients.